What is it?

Looking through my journals and email, I found out that I was wishing for a lot of good things to happen. I claimed to be “hoping,” but I did not/could not be confident the desired outcome would happen. That is not what hope is about. Hope is more than wishing. [Want to know more? Click here.]

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Haiti Part 8: People


This will be the last post about Haiti for this year. I thought I’d end with some photos of various people. I will not identify them to protect their privacy. I will comment about them a little.
Spectators at various roofing sites. The children loved having their photos taken.
 

 
  
Children playing.


At the American University of the Caribbean talking to students learning English.

A man de-husking coconuts for us.

 A family in front of their newly roofed home.

So farewell. Orevwa. Good bye. From Haiti.
I hope you've enjoyed these articles about my trip -- God's work -- in Haiti. I pray you will continue to pray with me for Haiti and the work of LSM.





No comments: