What is it?

Looking through my journals and email, I found out that I was wishing for a lot of good things to happen. I claimed to be “hoping,” but I did not/could not be confident the desired outcome would happen. That is not what hope is about. Hope is more than wishing. [Want to know more? Click here.]

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Vacation Thoughts


We are on vacation this week. So there will be no real article this week. I thought I’d write this note so that those of you who check my site regularly wouldn’t wonder what is up with no post. I’m not sure how many people regularly read my blog because I rarely get comments. But I’d like to think there are at least a few regular readers who would miss my blog if I didn’t post something.
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer and that you find time to take a little vacation from your normal activities. Have a good week.

No comments: