What is it?

Looking through my journals and email, I found out that I was wishing for a lot of good things to happen. I claimed to be “hoping,” but I did not/could not be confident the desired outcome would happen. That is not what hope is about. Hope is more than wishing. [Want to know more? Click here.]

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Still Struggling for Sleep

It's hard to think of anything to write about when I've been without quality or quantity sleep in over three weeks. So this week I'm taking the week off. I hope with the help of my psychiatrist that we have the right combination of medicines to sleep tonight, and henceforth. Just like last week, I need to be willing to do whatever it takes to avoid missing things. Whether it's helping my sister with her garage sale this weekend or my daughter's high school graduation open house in four weeks, I don't want to miss anything.

So I will follow the suggestions of my doctor and pray this works out. I know I need the sleep even if I don't feel like I'm tired. Not being able to think of anything to write about is proof enough that I need sleep.

No comments: